Poplar Lumber Pack
Project Packs 10 or 25 Board Feet
• Grade: FAS Poplar
• Widths: 4 – 12″+
• Lengths: 4 – 16′
• Weight: approx. 2.8lbs/bf
Poplar Lumber, can be referred to as Tulip Tree and Yellow Poplar.
• Range from near-white, through creamy-white to grey, and is sometimes pinkish-brown or very pale brown
• Straight-grained, with a fine, even texture, but can be woolly
• Widths can range from 4 inches to 15 inches and wider
• Lengths are available in up to 16 foot
• Paint grade material that can be stained
• Works well with both hand and machine tools
• Glues, nails, and screws well.
This lumber is considered to be a utility wood that is mainly used for cabinet and furniture framing, pallets and crates. It is also used for wood pulp, corestock and plywood. Character logs are sliced for decorative veneer.
Poplar Lumber Pack | 10bf | 25bf
You can specify widths & lengths in the order notes. Please use our board foot calculator to see what sizes fits within your request.
For specific widths & lengths please ad sizes in order notes at checkout.
4/4 Thicknesses 15/16″ Rough 25/32″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
5/4 Thicknesses 1-1/8″ Rough 1″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
6/4 Thicknesses 1-7/16″ Rough 1-1/4″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
8/4 Thicknesses 1-15/16″ Rough 1-13/16″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
The description above is based on the FAS Grade of Poplar Lumber which we are offering online for sale with this in mind, we do offer other grades, sizes and thicknesses for sell. Please contact us with your requests.
For more details on how poplar lumber is graded we encouraged you to reference the NHLA Rules Book.
Poplar Lumber Characteristics
- FAS Grade
- Sometimes contains blue mineral streaks not to mention some small sound closed knots
- Liriodendron tulipifera is the Scientific Name
- This is kiln dried lumber
- Weight is approximetly 2.5lbs per board foot
1/2, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 8/4, 10/4, 12/4
Rough, S2S & SL1E, S4S
All stocked items will ship or be ready for will call 1-2 business day after purchase. Multiple purchases can be combined for lower shipping rates. Please contact Cherokee Wood Products for shipping quotes to AK, HA & Canada. Additional charges apply for shipping to PO Boxes & APO/FPO/DPO. Please contact Cherokee Wood Products for more details. We reserve the right to change shipping carriers to provide you the lowest shipping rate available. You may provide your own carrier. For over sized loads and large quantities please contact Cherokee Wood Products Customer Service for the most accurate shipping rate. Contact Us