White Oak Lumber Pack
$82.00 – $285.00
Project Packs 10 and 25 Board Feet
• Grade: FAS White Oak
• Widths: 4-12″
• Lengths: 6-16′
• Weight: approx. 4lbs/bf
White Oak lumber
• Plain Sawn White Oak Lumber
• White Oak Lumber has heartwood a medium brown to paler light brown.
• Sapwood varies from a light cream color to a more tan color and some grey can be streaks are sometimes in the boards.
• Cathedral straight grain with some visible rift grain on the edges.
• White Oak Lumber weighs approximately 4lbs per board foot.
• Grown on the east coast and sometimes produced in the midwest.
4/4 Thicknesses 15/16″ Rough 25/32″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
5/4 Thicknesses 1-1/4″ Rough 1″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
6/4 Thicknesses 1-1/2″ Rough 1-1/4″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
8/4 Thicknesses 1-15/16″ Rough 1-13/16″ S2S&SL1E S4S you name it
White Oak Lumber Pack | 10bf | 25bf
You can specify widths & lengths in the order notes. Please use our board foot calculator to see what sizes fits within your request.
White Oak Lumber is commonly used in furniture, cabinetry, flooring and other specialty items.
Available in 8 foot up to 16 foot in widths from 4 inches to 12 inches and wider. Lengths are anywhere from 6 feet to 16 feet although for shipping UPS requires all boards to be 8′ or less. We can ship longer lengths via freight or on our truck from local deliveries to California, Arizona and Las Vegas.
Produces good results with hand and machine tools. Has moderately high shrinkage values, resulting in mediocre dimensional stability, especially in flatsawn boards. Can react with iron (particularly when wet) and cause staining and discoloration. Responds well to steam-bending. Glues, stains, and finishes well.
For specific widths & lengths please add size requests in order notes at checkout.
White Oak Lumber
We are offering the top grades for online sales. FAS and Select and Better grades have minimal defect. In our warehouse we also house lower grades which offer more “character”. #1 common and #2 common white oak lumber has more knots and other traits like mineral streaks and more concentrated sapwood. These lower grades are most commonly used for flooring applications offering a visually interesting look.
If your interest in more of the details on how lumber is graded you read all about it in NHLA Rules Book.
White Oak Lumber Characteristics
- Grade: FAS
- Scientific Name: Quercus alba
- Kiln Dried
- Weight is approximately 4lbs per board foot
4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 8/4
Rough, S2S & SL1E, S4S
All stocked items will ship or be ready for will call 1-2 business day after purchase. Multiple purchases can be combined for lower shipping rates. Please contact Cherokee Wood Products for shipping quotes to AK, HA & Canada. Additional charges apply for shipping to PO Boxes & APO/FPO/DPO. Please contact Cherokee Wood Products for more details. We reserve the right to change shipping carriers to provide you the lowest shipping rate available. You may provide your own carrier. For over sized loads and large quantities please contact Cherokee Wood Products Customer Service for the most accurate shipping rate. Contact Us
Hardwood & Dimensional Lumber
• 20bf or less will be shipped at a max length of 46". If you need longer lengths an additional $13.50 fee will apply. • 20bf or more can be shipped at a maximum length of 94".Following UPS guidelines we can ship up to 150lbs per package with outside dimensions equal or less than: Length (in) + 2x Width (in) + 2x Height (in) = less than 130" • For orders that exceed the above can be shipped in multiple packages for small volumes or can shipped via Freight carrier contact us for freight shipping quote & volume discounts.
Hardwood & MDF Mouldings• Following UPS guidelines we can ship up to 150lbs per package with outside dimensions equal or less than 95″ x 8″ x 8″. Orders under 300ft will be shipped in multiple packages. • For orders of 300ft or more they can be shipped Freight in your choice of 8′ or 16′ lengths contact us for freight shipping quote & volume discounts
PlywoodFollowing UPS guidelines we can ship up to 150lbs per package with outside dimensions equal or less than: Length (in) + 2x Width (in) + 2x Height (in) = less than 130"
We can cut down sheets to meet the above guidelines to the sizes of your choice. Please place cut sizes in order notes, we will contact you to confirm your order. • For orders that exceed the above can be shipped in multiple packages for small volumes or can shipped via Freight carrier contact us for freight shipping quote & volume discounts.